Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Exquiste Corpse Two


The love beast preached the experience boat.



Yeah, so this sentence really gave me a hard time haha. This is probably because I tried to take it so literal. I went to the lake, the marina, waited for animals to go up to my grandparents boat, and all kinds of other things to get the picture; but none of that worked. So instead of trying to get a picture of what the sentence was exactly saying I took a different angle and made the sentence stand for something other than what it is literally saying. So, I chose my family's mailbox because it has a way to deliver letters, which I turned into a transportation of experience and love. Because after thinking about the sentence for a while I noticed that it was a little silly that a love beast would preach to something that was experienced. So I took it as someone who was young and in love preaching to an experienced elderly, or something like that. So all the letters of love go into the mailbox and are expressed through experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment